Jerome Dreyfuss - Bobi S Tabac Taurillon
- This bag features a removable shoulder strap suspending a braided leather chain measuring 105 cm.
- The flap closure is magnetized leather for secure closure.
- The interior contains a large compartment, a detachable mirror, and a key hook.
- The leather is 80% Taurillon and 20% Goatskin, with a cotton lining.
- Dimensions: 24 x 12 x 6 cm.
Origin of the leather is Europe, with tanning completed in France. Taurillon leather is highly resistant and displays an authentic look. The tannery producing this leather is family-owned and was established in 1927 in the South-West of France. A water repellent, anti-disgorging treatment has been applied to the nubuck finish, and a crocodile design is embossed onto the cowhide.