Jerome Dreyfuss Bobi - Lamé Bronze goatskin
- This Bobi bag features a removable shoulder strap made from a braided leather chain.
- It can be adjusted to two different lengths: 65 cm or 105 cm.
- The flap with a magnetized leather closure provides security as well as easy access.
- It houses three compartments and two zip gussets for size adjustments.
- Additionally, there is a detachable mirror and key hook located inside.
- Crafted from exquisite 100% goatskin and lined with 100% cotton, it measures 25 cm x 15 cm x 10 cm in size.
The leather is dyed using a unique technique. It involves applying a metallic film with a lizard pattern on the velvet side for a better adhesion, followed by a washing treatment. This exquisite leather originates from Nigeria and is tanned in Italy.